This is just a series of notes that I took down while I was in God’s land, NY for a substitute teacher training.
- I’ve had pieces of shit look better than this town.
- The entire town is a drive-by shooting away from being declared a disaster area.
- Hello, my name is Malone, NY and my favorite things are intravenous needles, shotguns, and Golden Anniversary.
- I think this town has airborne HIV.
- These people were certified by the University of Phoenix. #academicsnobalert
- Beer here is $3 dollars. I didn’t know my Jeep was secretly a time machine.